Little Footprints

How very softly you tiptoed into my world.



Almost silently you stayed,



but what an imprint your footsteps



have left upon my heart



A heart of gold stopped beating



My baby girl's eyes at rest



God broke our hearts to prove,



He only takes the best.



God knew she had to leave us,



but she did not go alone.



For part of us went with her,



the day He took her home.



To some she is forgotten,



to others... just the past,



but to us who loved and lost her



memories will always last.



 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Brynn's 6 Month Heaven Birthday

Yesterday was Brynn's 6 month Heaven Birthday. I spent a good portion of the day thinking of her and wishing that she was here. It was kind of a sad day yesterday as far as the weather goes. I was planning doing a balloon release but it was so windy, cold and rainy that I decided that we'll wait. I think we'll try to do it on Memorial Day. I cannot believe that we have already hit the 6 month mark. I had been thinking a lot about Devon and when we were pregnant he loved to rap his arm around me while I was sleeping and feel Brynn moving. He told me one time that he had woke up in the middle of the night because he had felt something hitting the bed and for the longest time couldn't figure it out, then he realized that it was Brynn. At the time I was laying on my side and he could feel her kicking the bed through me. He laughs so hard about that whenever he talks about it. For him that was his time to bond with out little princess. One other thing that I remember was Devon would but his head down on my stomach so he could listen to her and feel her move. Devon got kicked in the head quite often when he would do that. I think it was Brynn's way of telling her Dad that she knew he was there.

Even though the pregnancy was hard I wouldn't trade it for the world. I miss the feeling of my little angel kicking and moving inside of me and welcome the day when we'll have that feeling again. Hopefully with a better out come this time.

2 comments:

  1. Your memories of Brynn are so beautiful. Thank you for sharing her with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really sweet...I love reading about her :)

    ReplyDelete