Little Footprints

How very softly you tiptoed into my world.



Almost silently you stayed,



but what an imprint your footsteps



have left upon my heart



A heart of gold stopped beating



My baby girl's eyes at rest



God broke our hearts to prove,



He only takes the best.



God knew she had to leave us,



but she did not go alone.



For part of us went with her,



the day He took her home.



To some she is forgotten,



to others... just the past,



but to us who loved and lost her



memories will always last.



 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brynn's Funeral Pictures


This is my Grandpa Allred. He passed away Jan 10, 2010. I miss him a great deal. My Grandma Allred passed away Aug 2, 2004 I had a wonderful relationship with them and miss them so much. I know that my Grandma was there waiting for Brynn and is now taking care of her for me.



This was a very small set up. The day of the funeral Devon and I did not want to move. My family made it to the funeral before we did.



This is my Mom and my little Brother Mitch. Mitch just received his mission call to New Mexico and leaves July 14. I am so excited for him. His is going to make the best missionary!!!





The blanket I had made for Brynn. I had finished the blanket only a few weeks prior to everything happening. My sister in law Val mad the little sign. I love it.








This is all of my nieces and nephews. They sang I am a Child of God for the special musical number. Jazzy the little one in the black dress has really helped me through the hard times. When ever you ask her who's girl she is, her answer is always Nenna. She can't say my name just yet so it comes out that way. It makes me laugh. My sister Jessica teaches music in primary so she helped the children sing their song.
The next set of pictures are backwards. So if you want to start from the bottom you can.

This is my Grandma Allen, My Aunt Amy, and Aunt Kristi. My Grandma and Grandpa Allen came over to the hospital and stayed there with us while everything was happening. I really have the best Grandparents on both sides of my family. Oh yeah this is after the funeral.











Devon actually dug Brynn's grave. That is something that he felt like he needed to do for our daughter. He was also helped by my brother Mitch and my Grandpa Allen who instructed them on where to dig. This is with my Uncles, Devon, and my Brother Mitch filling in her grave.










This is just after the grave side service. My Grandpa Allen dedicated the grave.

This is with my Grandpa Allen and Devon putting Brynn's casket into the ground.






This is during the grave side service. As you can see we got a lot of snow that morning. I really believe that Brynn must like snow. But it was very fitting for the fact that Brynn is a perfect spirit and all she need to do was to come get her body and return home.











This is us bringing Brynn to the grave side. Following us as honorary pall bearers is my brother-in-law Michael, my brother Anthony, my brother Travis and my brother Mitch.











same with this picture.














This is almost everyone. Just waiting to get started.
























3 comments:

  1. Brittany HepworthMay 12, 2010 at 9:48 PM

    Oh Jenna,
    My heart still aches. I can only imagine mine is so small compared to yours right now. I want to know if there is anything that I can do?

    I will always remember Brynn. I won't forget.

    Know that I admire you deeply. You have always had an amazing sense of strength within you. It's so amazing to still see it now. You are still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your husband are so strong, I don't even know how you did it-and still do it! I love you and thanks so much for sharing your pictures...It really means a lot to me. She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete