Little Footprints

How very softly you tiptoed into my world.



Almost silently you stayed,



but what an imprint your footsteps



have left upon my heart



A heart of gold stopped beating



My baby girl's eyes at rest



God broke our hearts to prove,



He only takes the best.



God knew she had to leave us,



but she did not go alone.



For part of us went with her,



the day He took her home.



To some she is forgotten,



to others... just the past,



but to us who loved and lost her



memories will always last.



 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

July 10, 2010

So I have a family reunion come up on July 10. No big deal right... who doesn't like to get together with extended family and see how each other is doing. Then it hit me last night. My cousin had a baby girl in November. If I remember correctly it was November 10 when she had her. So now when I think about it, it almost makes me physically sick. I can't do this. I know if I go and she is there I am going to fall into pieces and no one will understand. I love my cousin and want nothing but the best for her. But to be honest I don't know how I am going to do this with a smile on my face and act like its no big deal. My other cousin had a baby boy in March. My heart is hurting right now knowing that I am going to be surround by babies. I can't do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment