Little Footprints

How very softly you tiptoed into my world.



Almost silently you stayed,



but what an imprint your footsteps



have left upon my heart



A heart of gold stopped beating



My baby girl's eyes at rest



God broke our hearts to prove,



He only takes the best.



God knew she had to leave us,



but she did not go alone.



For part of us went with her,



the day He took her home.



To some she is forgotten,



to others... just the past,



but to us who loved and lost her



memories will always last.



 BabyFruit Ticker

Friday, June 18, 2010

7 Months

To my Dear sweet little Brynn,

Today marks your 7 month heavenly birthday. I cannot believe how fast time has gone. I miss you so much and wish that you were here with me more than anything. In a way I wish I could make time slow down a bit. November is coming way to fast and I don't feel like I am ready for that one year mark. I know your in a better place than here on this earth and are probably have a wonderful time with your great-grandparents who are up there with you. Give Grandma and Grandpa Allred a big hug for me and tell them I love them and can't wait to see them as well. I hope Grandma has told you the story of Hansel and Gretel, it was one of my favorites when I was a child.

Your Dad and I went to visit you last night. Its been the first night in a while that we've been up there because of all of rain that we have been getting. It was so peaceful and I know that you are happy where you are. Monday marks your Dad and I 2 year anniversary. I can't believe its been 2 years already. Its also fathers day weekend I know your Dad is having a really hard time with it and it break my heart knowing how badly he wants a child of his own. I wish there was something I could do for him. That is partly why we're going camping this weekend. Its so we can get away and just spend the time together. Brynn I love you so much and miss you everyday.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment