Little Footprints

How very softly you tiptoed into my world.



Almost silently you stayed,



but what an imprint your footsteps



have left upon my heart



A heart of gold stopped beating



My baby girl's eyes at rest



God broke our hearts to prove,



He only takes the best.



God knew she had to leave us,



but she did not go alone.



For part of us went with her,



the day He took her home.



To some she is forgotten,



to others... just the past,



but to us who loved and lost her



memories will always last.



 BabyFruit Ticker

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family Photo

Hey Brynn,





So here is the family pic that we took before Uncle Mitchy went to the MTC. Everyone on was there. Well almost everyone one was there. I was hurting inside so bad with the fact that you were not there. All I got to hold was your blanket to represent you. Your dad and I have been talking and I think we are going to find a white teddy bear to represent you. I am going to dress it in the little Levi dress that I had purchased for you and make a headband with a pink flower on it to go on top of the head. After the pictures were all done being taken I finally made my way down stairs and started crying uncontrollably. I never thought that it would hurt so much taking a stupid picture but it did. Especially when its a family picture. I miss you so much. I hope your having a good time up there. I love you my sweet baby girl.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment