Little Footprints

How very softly you tiptoed into my world.



Almost silently you stayed,



but what an imprint your footsteps



have left upon my heart



A heart of gold stopped beating



My baby girl's eyes at rest



God broke our hearts to prove,



He only takes the best.



God knew she had to leave us,



but she did not go alone.



For part of us went with her,



the day He took her home.



To some she is forgotten,



to others... just the past,



but to us who loved and lost her



memories will always last.



 BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Eight Months Ago...


Eight months ago I held you in my arms, kissed your sweet little noise, forehead, hand and cheek. Eight months ago my life changed in so many ways. Ways that I never thought possible, some are good and some are bad. Some of the good are now having a more charitable heart towards others who may have something really bad going on in their life. In stead of thinking oh that's too bad I hope they are ok, I now feel more deeply for these people, pray more earnestly for the blessings they need and try to help out in anyway that I can. I know have a stronger testimony that families can be together for EVER. Life just doesn't stop at death, it continues. One of the bad things, I cry a lot more. Crying is almost an everyday occurrence. Some of my joy in life is gone and month after month of finding out that once again that you will not be a big sister is eating at the joy that I do have. I was so excited that time was winding down for you to be able to come home with us. I was so excited that I was getting my daughter it's the one thing that I wanted the most; ever since I was a little girl pretending to play house with my dolls. I wanted to be a mom. To find the joy and happiness that I see in so many families who have small children. I love you so much Brynn. I miss you so much. Happy 8 month Heavenly Birthday my sweet little angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment