Little Footprints

How very softly you tiptoed into my world.



Almost silently you stayed,



but what an imprint your footsteps



have left upon my heart



A heart of gold stopped beating



My baby girl's eyes at rest



God broke our hearts to prove,



He only takes the best.



God knew she had to leave us,



but she did not go alone.



For part of us went with her,



the day He took her home.



To some she is forgotten,



to others... just the past,



but to us who loved and lost her



memories will always last.



 BabyFruit Ticker

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Paizlee's first visit to you!

Hey Sweet Little Brynn!
I love you so much! We finally were able to bring Paizlee up to see you, but we couldn't stay long because of the weather. It was cold and windy that day so we brought you your things took a quick picture then went home. But things are starting to warm up. I am so glad, the valley is starting to get green and beautiful. Paizlee is growing up so fast, she is so sweet. Whenever I ask her a question about you she always gets the biggest smile on her face. I know she remembers you.














Here we are on mothers day. We were able to bless Paizlee that day. It really was a bitter sweet day. Sweet that we blessed her and bitter because I still miss you so much. Last mothers day was so hard for me and this year having Paizlee helped so much. I feel really bad about this picture though. I left your blanket at home. So We are missing you in the picture. I wish I hadn't forgot it. But this fall we are getting family pictures done and we will have it then.





Well my sweet Brynn, I love you so much and can't wait for the day when I get to see you again! Love you!!!!!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment