Little Footprints

How very softly you tiptoed into my world.



Almost silently you stayed,



but what an imprint your footsteps



have left upon my heart



A heart of gold stopped beating



My baby girl's eyes at rest



God broke our hearts to prove,



He only takes the best.



God knew she had to leave us,



but she did not go alone.



For part of us went with her,



the day He took her home.



To some she is forgotten,



to others... just the past,



but to us who loved and lost her



memories will always last.



 BabyFruit Ticker

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

1st Heavenly Birthday

Hello my sweet little Brynn,

I know this post is late, I've had a really hard time bringing myself to write it. On your birthday it snowed. I knew it would because I know you like the snow. So we were not able to go to the cemetery to do a balloon release or anything else that day. So everyone just came over to our home and had cake and ice cream. Your dad and I were able to get up to the cemetery to visit you on Saturday, but were not able to stay long. I really missed you on your birthday. I did get a wonderful visit from a friend. Her name is Laura and we've become good friends with her and her husband. They are in our ward and I really enjoy being friends with them. Anyway on your birthday she brought me some flowers. Of course I cried. Her timing couldn't have been better. She didn't even know that it was your birthday.
I miss you sweet little one, I'm sorry this is short. My heart has not been in the right place for a while.
Love you!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment